Hea,
I decided that I'm too forgetful for routine emails. I may be just as forgetful for regular blogging but, with a blog, at least all of my cajoling, encouraging, etc will be in one single place for you to lovingly savor. Over and over again.
Besides, I figured that I might as well make a place where I can snark because the online sources are so unsatisfying (especially after "Stuff White People Like" jumped the shark).
So what are our goals here? To review, perchance to dream.
1. Provide an electronic source of motivation for you.
2. To allow my inner snark to escape on a semi-routine schedule. This fact alone may be the saving grace in proving regular posts. 50 year-old grumpy men are not the best audience and, dammit, I need an audience.
3. For us to return to "kick ass, running girls" for a fall 2010 half marathon.
You will find photos (!), top ten lists (!), special online-only bribe offers (!), old photos of the Pfizer egg (hey, wait) and musings that only I can provide.
Hey, you asked for it.
:) K
You are the bestest friend a misanthropic geek ever had! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSurely you can't be serious!
ReplyDeleteDon't call me Shirley!
ReplyDelete